Friday, October 7, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

Everyone has a purpose in life whether it be becoming a public figure or teaching children. No job is too small or insignificant. I was put on this planet to be a costume designer. Ever since my childhood I have aspired to help others realize their artistic goals through costume. I believe that costume is definitely a major factor in the success and overall aesthetic of a film or production. Costume is so much more than just learning about textiles and fashions; it’s portraying a personality through clothes much like fashion is a medium to express oneself.  Costume is art. My goal in this life is to express myself through my art and to help other express their ideas as well. Although some may not appreciate what costume and fashion means, working with others to create something that will make others happy, even if only for a moment, is important to me

No comments:

Post a Comment